Payment is requested on completion on the day of the cleaning session.
Payment can be made in cash and through online transfer upon completion of the service.
Payment can be made by check payable to C2W GLOBAL SDN BHD upon completion of the service. If paying by check, the client will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonored check.
Payment must be made within 30 days of the invoice upon completion of work.
The client understands that any late payments may be subject to additional charges. The client agrees as part of this contract to pay any sum which represents costs in collecting the unpaid amounts.
All payments must be made in Ringgit Malaysia.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
- The client accepts and understands that poor service must be justified and reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle the customer to no refunds or recovery cleanings.
- Call2wash requires the presence of the client or his/her representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session so an inspection can be carried out. If the client is not completely satisfied with the cleaning services during the end inspection, or justified and reported within 24 hours from the service date, Call2wash will re-clean any areas and item/s subject to personnel and schedule availability.
- Call2wash may take up to 5 working days to respond to a complaint.
- Call2wash will not accept a complaint filed more than 24-hour after the cleaning session.
- Complaints can be made at Booking@call2wash.com.my . Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 24-hour.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Call2wash will not be held liable if any losses are reported during our visit.
- Call2wash does not do restoration work to the material, therefore restoration of colors is NOT GUARANTEED. The client should appreciate that carpets or upholstery often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning because of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in areas of the carpet and cleaning can not rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it may not be possible to remove those stains completely. Call2wash operators will use its best efforts to provide a good result but the clients are asked to be aware of these limitations which are common to all cleaning operations. Cleaning results may vary from one client to the other depending on the aforementioned influencing factors
- In case of damage, Call2wash will try to repair the item/s if it agrees that it caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired Call2wash will rectify the problem through its insurance company by crediting the client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel.
- Call2wash reserves the right not to be responsible for: delayed cleaning visit due to traffic congestion,
1. postponed service due to broken equipment,
2. an incomplete job due to lack of water or power and suitable cleaning materials and/or equipment in full working order
3. a third party entering or present at the client’s premises and is obstructing the cleaning process.
The client understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
If the client is not satisfied with the cleaning service provided and a complaint has been placed in the stated 24 hours after the job has been completed,
Call2wash reserves the right to re-clean any areas and items to the client’s satisfaction. Therefore the client must allow the and he/she should be at present at all times during the re-clean visit.
Call2wash reserves the right not to perform more than one wash.
- The Customer reserves the right to cancel the scheduled cleaning work within 24 hours prior to the agreed cleaning time.
- The customer agrees that cancellation within 72 hours allows the deposit to be 100% refundable.
- The customer agrees to cancel the deposit if he cancels or changes the date/time within 24 hours of the scheduled time.
- The customer agrees to withdraw the deposit in the event of a Call2wash technician being prohibited from entering the premises due to; no person on the premises to permit the operator to perform the task; there is no water or power in the customer’s premises (scheduled interruption) or there is a problem with the customer key. If there is a locked door, the door should be opened without any hard and forceful action or skill.
- The customer agrees that Call2wash reserves the right not to perform the cleanup if the customer does not appear within 30 minutes of the agreed time. This is because of our tight schedule. Rescheduling is subject to new booking process (with new deposit)
AFTER CANCELLATION OF THE CLEANING SERVICE
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant Malaysia law, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of Malaysia. Call2wash services reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.